n

Monday, June 13

Time Balm's Face Primer

This is my very first face primer, Time Balm's Face Primer. I wont have any basis as to comparison wise. I am posting a review for this product because it works for me but I wouldnt say this is a HG product for me. For reference, my facial skin type is oily skin and acne prone. I say this one worked for me for the mere fact that it didn't break my skin and it didn't aggravate the oiliness of my face.


I have been using this face primer for 3 weeks now and so far I am satisfied with it. Usually when I dont use this face primer I would constantly blot and retouch my foundation every 2-3 hours but when I do use this I'd only retouch once during the entire day and my face feels smoother. I noticed also that my acne scars were slightly lighter. I can say that it may be due to using this face primer since I am not using any ptoduct that will lighten my skin. This is probably because this has vit. C in it plus it also has vit. A & E.








Available at Beauty Bar for 1350 php (30 ml/1FL. Oz.) INGREDIENTS: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin,PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polysorbate 80, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Bioflavonoids, Ascorbyl Parmitate Tin Oxide. May contain/Peut Contenir [+/- Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491] SHELF LIFE: 6 months - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: