n

Friday, May 6

Soothing Lip Balm





My previous post was about LUSH Vanilla and Chocolate lip scrub . I mentioned that I also recenly use a lip balm after exfoliating. I feel I just have to post this simply because it is working for me. I know its just a lip balm but my skin has been acting wierd lately blame it on my hormonal imbalance plus the weather here in our country. I am now using Avalon Organics Skin Nourishing Antioxidant Intense Vitamin C sun-aging defense Soothing Lip Balm. Previously I use the one from carmex, at first I was loving it especially the menthol effect but after using it for 3 days I noticed that my upper lip felt thick and scaly, maybe because I am reacting to some of its ingredients. I stopped using it for a while then used it again because I have to make sure if its the culprit and my guess is right.



Going back to the soothing lip balm from Avalon Organics which I bought from Healthy Options, my lips didnt react negatively after using it for almost 2 weeks now. I love that it doesnt feel sticky or heavy when applied and my lips feel better now. What I also love about it is the anti-oxidant and anti-aging effect the cons is just that it doesnt have SPF. I forgot the exact price but its budget friendly around 100+ php for 7g/.25 oz. Of product. I'll definetely purchase this again.



100% Vegetarian Ingredients. Not tested on animals. Its shelf life is for 12 mos. I have been lemming towarsd organic and products that have anti-aging effect lately. Talk about aging huh!? I am so conscious lately with regards to my skin since I am on my early 30's! Though I have been always told that I just look like I'm on my early 20's most of the time :) I dont have a secret skin regimen since I just use Acne Aid soap and sometimes a serum for my face that is if I remember to apply. I dont use moisturizer because I have oily and cne prone skin.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: