n

Sunday, May 8

Happy Hotmomma's Day





Hi everyone! I wanna greet all the hotmommas out there a Happy Mother's Day! Along with this occasion is Manny Pacqiuaos fight with Mosley and thw whole Philippines is very triumphant about Manny's win! And oh! Plus the storm "Bebeng" hits our country. Despite of the bad weather we still decided to celebrate it by dining out. I am so glad to be with my family, too bad my sister can't be with us though...



Mama with her 2 grandchildren ( Shawn and Hyder)



My brother with his family (Jr, Kat and Boink as we fondly call him) Boink is 7 mos. old now, I made Cakepops for his Christening give-aways! =)



Mama with Han my youngest bro! Hope you guys did have a good time also. Let's honor our mother eventhough it's not mother's day for they we're always there for us through thick and thin. Love you Ma!

 - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: