n

Friday, May 6

My Sweet Lips

This will be the first time for me to review on a certain product. The reason why is that I didnt wanna have a say on a certain product which I dont believe into and if I dont have any positive say on something, I'd better shut my mouth. :)





My lips has been somewhat dry lately not only my lips but my eyelids also... Recently my skin has been in a crazy mode. For my lips, I recently purchased a lip balm and exfoliator. I bought SWEET LIPS from Lush for my lip scrub. It comes in various variants but I choosed Vanilla and chocolate sugar lip scrub.





It costs me 495 php for a 25 g of lip scrub that comes in a jar.





On the lid, as you can see its where you can find the date it was made and its expiration date.





For its directions: Rub a little gently into your lips to scrub them smooth and soft. Ingredients: Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinesis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Cocoa Absolute (Theobroma cacao), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta),

Flavour My Say: A little goes a long way, you just need a small amount of this to exfoliate the lips. After rubbing it gently my lips feel soft, smooth and my lips is pinkier in color. I love the flavor, I almost wanna lick my lips while I was scrubbing it on my lips. I wiped my lips with a wet tissue after the sugar melted then followed by applying a Soothing Lip Balm which I'll be reviewing soon. I'll rate it 4/5, if the sugar was a little bit finer I'll give it a 5/5 and if it would be nice if has a moisturizing effect. I'm still contemplating if I'll repurchase it (if I dont find other alternative I will).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: