n

Thursday, March 3

My Holy Grail Drying Lotion For Acne

A lot of us experienced having pimples or acne right? Most of you might have experienced this dilemma during your adolescent days but for me I've encountered this in my mid 20's. During high-school days my skin was so flawless! I do not even use any facial product for my face except for a soap to wash it up until I was in my my 20's. I really had a terrible case of acne problems and nothing seems to work for me. Facial products was piling up already in my drawer in search for a very effective solution for this problem of mine. One day I saw in a magazine this "drying lotion" from Mario Badescu. So I searched online about it, took note of the active ingredients, how to apply it etc. One big question also is if it is available in our country Philippines, fortunately I found out that Rustans stores are selling these. I literally went to the nearest store from place and when I saw the price whoow! Its so expensive! but then again I'm in desperate to find something for acne to dry up fast and therefore, I bought it!



Benefits:

The Drying Lotion is a fast acting, effective acne spot treatment. Formulated with salicylic acid, calamine and other quick-drying ingredients, this product will shrink ugly whiteheads virtually overnight while you sleep. While other acne spot treatments can irritate and dry delicate or sensitive skin, this product is safe and effective for all skin types.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol,Deionized Water (Aqua), Calamine, Camphor, Colloidal Sulfur, Salicylic Acid,Glycerine, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc

How to Use: Before bed, after cleansing, toning and moisturizing apply a dab of lotion directly on the whitehead using a cotton swab. Do not rub in. Let it dry and rinse off in the morning. DO NOT shake the bottle and apply only the pink sediment on the skin.


***My Experinece: The afterfeel of this drying lotion when applied on the spot where your acne, a soothing feeling and a cool sensation. The itchiness I felt from my acne spot was releived and the next morning I can really see that the redness on my acne is gone and its slightly dried up and on those zits that are just very minimal they are completely dried up!. What I do now when I can already notice that a zit is just starting I'll apply already this amazing drying lotion on the zit.

One bottle goes a long way since you just apply the product directly on the spot. The alcohol content will evaporate in time but you can still see that there's still the pink sediments on the bottom meaning there's still remaining drying lotion in the bottle. Don't throw this away which my friend did... What I do is just add some isopropyl alcohol you have in your house and voila! It still works! Also the regular cotton buds are short for you to dip into the bottle especiall when the pink sediments in the bottom of the bottle is almost consumed just buy some cotton swabs from the pharmacy the one they use in the hospitals to clean wounds which have long sticks.

Mario Badescu Skin Care can help you Treat and Prevent Acne Click Here to get Beautiful Skin












Up to now I still have the one I bought 3 years ago and here's the picture. I'm almost done with this bottle and I will purchase again.

No comments: