n

Thursday, August 23

NOTD: 754 Naturale by Color Club




The star of my post for today are Naturale by Color Club nail polish and Glosser by Orly. Recently I'm into nail polishes that are light in shade especially for my finger nails. It just looks sleek and clean.


Here are three photos side by side. I couldnt get the right angle and lighting to give justice to this pretty color. I applied 3 coats on my fingernails. The first coat is so light ang streaky. Of course for most light shades it is more likely that way. I used the Glosser by Orly on top of it. It gives nsils lasting protection abd super-slick shine.


Here is the swatch. It is a peachy-pink shade that would compliment any skintone. It really looks nice on me. It would also be nice for a base color for french manicure. I bought it for 310 php at Watsons. :) Hope you like this post guys! Its Friday once again and it'll be a long weekend for us here for it will be a holiday on Monday. Peace everyone! Keep your circle positive.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: