n

Wednesday, November 9

Hug Me (My First Ever Lipstick from M.A.C.)

     Good day gals! It's November already, time flies so quickly! I have been a busy bee for a while and I really missed writing here. Today, I wanna share with you my first ever purchase from M.A.C. =) I do not know when exactly I bought these and as you can see on the photo below my 'Hug Me" lipstick will run out soon and I will definitely repurchase this particular shade again. 

(Sorry for the typo error: Its LUSTRE not Lustering)

      

      "Hug Me" is a lustre finish and described as flesh pink in the M.A.C website. It is the perfect nude lipstick for me and as for reference I am NC35 in M.A.C. Don't you just love its name? When I feel down just one tight HUG will comfort ME. I did say it's perfect nude lipstick since I have warm & medium skintone, it didn't washed me out. It is like the color of my lips but prettier. I also loved that it is in lustre finish, it is lightweight and semisheer. It doesnt dry my lips also. If you wanna have a "no make-up look" look I would suggest this lipstick, but of course what works for me won't work for you. You can definitely go to the nearest M.A.C. store and ask the make up artist for you try it first. It retails for 1000 php here in the Philippines. 





2 comments:

Ginacasimero said...

nice one Baya! have not tried M.A.C. lipstick but sure it's a lasting one! will try to check one here in UK.

Baya said...

Thanks Mam Gina! You should definitely try the other shades of MAC lipsticks. They have a huge selection which will suit youre skintone. Take Care!